Kemper Champion in layout

CMB

I don't know where to place my Britains Kemper Champion in a layout, or what to pair it with. It's the front mounted one attached to a tractor.

I think this type is mainly used for forage harvesting but unlike my trailed harvester, it doesn't seem to be offset. With no chute to throw the silage, where does it all go?

Thanks.

I don't know where to place my Britains Kemper Champion in a layout, or what to pair it with. It's the front mounted one attached to a tractor.

I think this type is mainly used for forage harvesting but unlike my trailed harvester, it doesn't seem to be offset. With no chute to throw the silage, where does it all go?

Thanks.

God only knows.I 've often wondered the same?? One of Britains solo runs without warner hall??:D :D :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Ford4ever is right, this was something that Britains did without consulting Warner Hall, and it makes zero sense!

Ford4ever is right, this was something that Britains did without consulting Warner Hall, and it makes zero sense!

^^ got it in one! its a pointless toy that i regret paying 30euro to dbp for it.

• 4 months later...

It can be done that way Ben but usually with the forager on the back and the trailer on the front - then the tractor is driven in reverse drive format.

This problem with the Kemper maize header from Britains was that it had no chopper, blower or even a spout. It was just the rotary header. It should have looked like this (in wholecrop here):