Case IH 7250 Magnum with floats(finished)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mrs. Pete:

It behooves me to share this with you because I am so fond of your current husband, but honesty is always been my policy and since they call me "pops" I must look out for me boys.....Now, I am sure it is a mistype or something but petie has you rated after his BM Volvo which is heartbreaking but I am sure he will fess up after you get my message.......

This memo will be automatically sent to Mrs. Petie if on or near Nov 1st a CaseIH Magnum 7250 or thereabouts does not show up on my Yankee doorstep...do not take this thread lightly if you value your ahhh missus.....

Signed

Pops

Thanks Jez,was it good at Spalding.I think somebody caught you with a photo mate :D :D

Ya Jez I was glad to see that photo for once not an ftf member who if was a dog would need their bum shaved and taught to walk backwards.........................

Ya Jez I was glad to see that photo for once not an ftf member who if was a dog would need their bum shaved and taught to walk backwards.........................

Hey Rick, i can think of some members here who should do that  :D :D :D :D

Only kidding, thanks mate, I need ot loose the hat I think  ;)

Rick we need to figure out some other way to get some of those tractors over here.. ;)