huntworth ploughing match (bridgwater SOMERSET)

MJB1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics Marcus has you camera cooled down yet  :o :o :o  :D :D that 2f plough in pic24 seems a bit overloaded  :-\ :-\ :o :o

And another thing where the hell is Bridgewater too  ::) ::):D :D

:D :D yeah it's cooled down

will have to look at that pic again !

apart from the new stuff there were no old deere's so to speak  :(

that was a good afternoon out, met a few dealers to try and sort out a demo tractor for maize time.

weather was brill

if i'd known you were there dan , it'd been good to say hello  :)

Excellent looking ploughing match and day out Marcus thanks for posting. I particulary liked the trailing ploughing ones. Didn't look as though there was much bendy plough done there ;D ;D

the wether made it a great day mate lots going on , i found myself all over the field instead of the regimented up one side & back the other !, the ploughing was first class for all , may even buy meself a plough for the 168& have a crack at it , met a few people i know who enter for the day out & really not interested in the compitition at all, got to admit with all that metalwork around the horses are the real stars of the day , beautifull & very elegant to watch them working  :)

Those horses are really gentle giants in action. There were a pair at the event I was at on Saturday at Inverness but they were feeding and not working when I was in that part of the field but i had caught teh same pair on camera at Perth the weekend before.