New Tractor waiting times for delivery

MODELFARMER

Guys have any of you ordered new tractors lately?

waiting times are a real pain, deere are quoting march for some models, and next summer for others, best i heard was a 7530 and a 6930 ordered to come as a pair at the same time in the hope that deere would do them quicker . . . . September 2009 they were told!!!!

like bloody hell!!  :( :(  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Talk to the JCB engineers every day and they are telling me that there is a 6 month waiting list for construction stuff, with the fastrac looking at March deliveries if you order today.

CNH tractors are on a 4-5 months lead time at best unless you are lucky.

For some unknown reason to human mankind to order a MF tractor you are looking at just getting it before the end of summer 2009  :o :o Must be that all of the French factory time is taken up by the rejects being thrown back to them whilst still under guarantee stopping production  ;)

That is what you get for having a successful product mate.

I take it you're not waiting ricky?

I won't even tell you what the waiting time is for them coming from the USA mate  ;) ;)

Last summer the Mannheim tractor factory was running at 185% 24 hours a day. BUSY BUSY times.

It is down to 100% now.

Ricky, if you pm me when / if you order one and I am in Germany i should be able to get you some pics of yours being built mate. Oh and also make sure they do it right  ;) ;) :D :D :D

I won't even tell you what the waiting time is for them coming from the USA mate  ;) ;)

Last summer the Mannheim tractor factory was running at 185% 24 hours a day. BUSY BUSY times.

It is down to 100% now.

Ricky, if you pm me when / if you order one and I am in Germany i should be able to get you some pics of yours being built mate. Oh and also make sure they do it right  ;) ;) :D :D :D

6930 Autopower

Delivery time December, 2nd 2008  :P :P :P

I've been waiting long enough  ;D

It is down to 100% now.

get in it and be the first to fart on the seat ha ha!

Don't they smell of farts anyway... it's in the fabric of the machine... with the being built of sh**  ;D

Seriously... good topic mate... As Barry stated MF are even worse just now.  I was told when I ordered mine that they were putting in a new line at Beauvais - and I believe that has happened.

I was pretty lucky really then I guess... Ordered mind in Mid Jan - delivery in early May  ;D - even at that time (January 08) they were quoting AFTER harvest delivery for some 64's and 74's  :o

So.. now is the time to sell your trade in then I guess... Second Hand models must be all the more desirable...

re massey waiting times, a local contractor had a tractor burn out and he went round the local dealers, massey had one there the next morning ;) so odd ones are available

I think they have a demonstration fleet that is always 'disposable' for the right money - I was chatting to TNS the other day... they have a 6470 coming next week - it's for sale for the right money evidently... I think you just loose some of your discount for not waiting... and of course you don't get YOUR spec.  Although most demonstrators are over specced I guess anyway  :-\

I think they have a demonstration fleet that is always 'disposable' for the right money - I was chatting to TNS the other day... they have a 6470 coming next week - it's for sale for the right money evidently... I think you just loose some of your discount for not waiting... and of course you don't get YOUR spec.  Although most demonstrators are over specced I guess anyway  :-\

Thery are Mary yes. Our demo machines here are gone before we have them !!! We have to order 1 year's work ahead almost.

is the 6470 comming to your fleet by any chance???