FTF cereal Harvest 2008 discussion topic

FB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed all this  ::):D

Good entries so far, I like Seans's oldie worldie harvesting. It all looks great mate, apart from one thing - not one split flat eight!!  :D

Those night time Lexion pics are something else aswell and what you have used for crop Peter, looks just like a Oilseed.

And Matty, nice pics again there too and I noticed the additive kit on the Vicon baler - nice touch for the bad grass years to sweeten it up a bit.  ;):)

We going to get any more entries..  ??? I was really enjoying the photos and then they came to an abrupt end!!  :D

So, well dones....

Matty, what have you used for grain ? That shot tipping in the barn is superb mate...

Peter, get you... lights as well  :D :D And great angles.. :)

Sean, what can I say, you make me very envious, fantastic layout and photos mate, and the trouble you've gone to to get the period machinery right, the sledge and trailer, love it... ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

what you would like a poll for this then??? fine i can do that if you wish, but is it worth it for 3 members??? we keep getting asked to do these comps, theres even calls  for a new one in the ploughing topic so i belive , and we got asked for a root crop one to, which has been extended,and only 1 entry, but for some reason the askers never seem to enter, so i do sometimes wonder why we bother ,let me know what you think by all means?????

poll going up in a min just to please you all mind

remember these comps are free to enter and are a bit of fun ;D ;D, ok so no prize is issued to the winner majority of the time, but you cant expect there to be one for every competition, it becomes expensive, we do it for the enjoyment of contributing, not for the material gain >:(