FTF cereal Harvest 2008 discussion topic

FB

remember these comps are free to enter and are a bit of fun ;D ;D, ok so no prize is issued to the winner majority of the time, but you cant expect there to be one for every competition, it becomes expensive, we do it for the enjoyment of contributing, not for the material gain >:(

thats right ben , after all i'm only in it for the prizes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm baffled as to why we don't get swamped with entries, I shall definitely be entering a harvest competition next year if we have one, it's what I'm building everything for, gives me a focus and an opportunity to set displays up, without the comps I doubt I'd get an opportunity. I won't go beserk on it and I don't have a layout like many others [yet  ;)] but that shouldn't stop me, or others in the same position, entering. I've only entered one because I don't have a lot of relevant stuff, but it's a great way to show off your collections and have a bit of a play into the bargain!  :D