JOHN DEERE 7450 SELF PROPELLED FORAGE HARVESTER

BC

Don't know if this question has been raised before but the search I did did not reveal anything. Anway I bought No 42461 at the weekend and although the box is labelled a JD 7450 the decal on the model is 7750 (i) prodrive.

Anyone seen this or any ideas why ??? ???

2992008148.jpg

I'm still a confused individual on this one Mike. Thats an ERTL box alright but the description on the box is 7450 but the decal on the machine is 7750 (i) prodrive. So what I'm trying to find out is the box description wrong or is it the decal on the machine ???

Bill,

Just recieved notification that the box is incorrect and should read 7550i, as well as the model decal. The issue has been reported with the factory and will be corrected for the next production run.

Bill,

Just recieved notification that the box is incorrect and should read 7550i, as well as the model decal. The issue has been reported with the factory and will be corrected for the next production run.

nothing i can say about that is positive :D :D :D::)

Hiya BC I have one of these.

What do you think? I am trying to do a report on it both from a collectors point of view and a toy point of view.

I am bitterly dissapointed wiht mine.

The grass header falls off, the maize header does not fold properly.

Full report when I can.

However, the detail is good but some decals already peeling off....  :'( :-[