BurrenBane Farm

noel

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great looking layout Noel, pity I did'nt go to Comber, it would of been nice to see it in the light of day.

Its no-where near as good as yours Garret!!!

Hopefully if things work out, we will be doing another show early next year!

thanks for the nice comments everyone! greatly appreciated  :)

do you have some sort of racking in the van to move that then noel, or do the buildings come of the boards?? just taken me 2 hrs to pack mine ready for toytrac, thought it would be easy, so far 6 big boxes 4 3ft x 2 ft boards and lenghts of hedge to fit into the car

do you have some sort of racking in the van to move that then noel, or do the buildings come of the boards?? just taken me 2 hrs to pack mine ready for toytrac, thought it would be easy, so far 6 big boxes 4 3ft x 2 ft boards and lenghts of hedge to fit into the car

No racking in the van. The hedges are made of soft wood and hanging basket liner glued to it! The hedges are also screwed to the boards so i just stack the boards ontop of each other. I also take off cuts just to prop up ends and add a bit of extra support.

The sheds just sit on the boards, so easily removed  ;)

It took me about 30 min to pack the van, had to work out where to put everything, then called for Martin and was bit of headscratching on where to put his stuff, but got it all in.

Sorry for rambling on

• 2 weeks later...

if youre cutting maize, you might want to take a chain with you its so wet  :-\  :D, great pics noel mate  ;)

Awwwwww the chain is in the 7930  ;)

No doubt it will be needed, i've heard of a good few contrctors are having problems with harvesting maize the year.  :o