de Kubber farms

Ziko

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the vegetation / foliage you have put around your fantastic display. The line up of SG2 Deeres in the shed look great too.

As always, it's the workshop I am liking the best. There is so much that can be done with a workshop 8)

Ziko, i notice in one of your pictures in the top left corner a real life piston, what are your plans with that  ;D ;D

Haha ;D I used to live on a farm, that's about 14 years ago. And we had 5 tractors, one of them was an Massey-Ferguson 185. Very nice tractor that was! My father overhauled the enige and put in new pistons and so on. He saved one of the old pistons, and now it functions as a door stopper :D So everytime if I open my door and use the piston to keep it opend I think of those good old days 8)

WOW Ziko, that looks amazing. I love all the green.

Some brilliant classic tractors there, are they home made?

All the tractors are home made, except the Volvo-BM 810 and the John Deere 4955 ;)

very nice, mind you i dont think that merlo could handle unloading a 2640 like that,would prob break the arm  :D :D :D

The 2650 only weighs 3800 KG and the Merlo is only lifting about half the weight of it, so I guess it should be able to handle that! :P

This is a wonderful topic, you have a superb display and a fantastic array of machinery. Nice work Ziko, please keep it up. Are the tree's homemade or did you buy them?

Thanks you very much! ;D The tree's are home made, I bought a tree making kit in the U.S.A. They're made of some stuff that's called seafoam and then I used different mixtures and colours of foilage.

Great collection you have there Ziko, the layout makes an excellent setting too  :)

Thank you!

great pics again Ziko!, looks amazing! ;D ;D ;D

could i ask you post up 6 pics per reply though next time instead of all of them in one post?,

cheers  :) :) :)

Sorry! I just keep forgetting that, I modified it! But may I ask you why you have this rule?