Pedal Tractors

Andy

Was talking to my local Deere Dealer yesterday and he was telling me how pedal tractors have suddenly rocketed in popularity over the past 12 months and are set to be their best christmas seller.

Will any of the parents amongst you be buying pedal tractors this christmas? (for your kids)  :D

didnt realise they were that pricey!

Im sure Ive still got my old international ride on stacked behind our shed, the rats have prob made a god dinner out of it by now though  :-\

I picked up a Pre-Force FORD 5000 pedal tractor at aTenterden boot sale in the late 80's for a fiver that gave my 3 lads hours of fun around the farm, I mended it several times until they wore the plastic wheels through, I was tempted to keep it when we left the farm, but was too big for storing. Previous to that the eldest had a new TW 10 by FALK when he was 20 months from Father Christmas which was smaller.I've still got the decals for that somewhere!