Hi,?does anybody know which are the correct RAL codes of the enamels to use to paint my Ford, Masses Ferguson, Class, Fiat etc etc?? If there aren't a precision RAL code does anybody know what I have to use to paint my models?

Thank you veeeeeeery much!!!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Ale

We sell a lot of the original real tractor colours in 12ml tinlets that the professional model builders tell me are the best paints they've ever used on models. ?1.30 each plus a minimum ?1.50 postage, discount for quantity. Suitable for brushing ( a quality brush is a good investment) & spraying we currently have around 30 colours on offer, please ask for your requirements but we have 3 fordson blues, Ford Blue & Grey (looks white) MF red etc. We must have sold over 6000 tinlets in the 6yrs or so since I introduced them...nuff said?

We sell a lot of the original real tractor colours in 12ml tinlets that the professional model builders tell me are the best paints they've ever used on models. ?1.30 each plus a minimum ?1.50 postage, discount for quantity. Suitable for brushing ( a quality brush is a good investment) & spraying we currently have around 30 colours on offer, please ask for your requirements but we have 3 fordson blues, Ford Blue & Grey (looks white) MF red etc. We must have sold over 6000 tinlets in the 6yrs or so since I introduced them...nuff said?

do you do them in bigger tins,i get 100ml tins but they do bigger,just costs a bit in postage