John Deere 5430I SP Sprayer Image

Andy

i don't like the look of that at-all it looks completely ugly

Not seen the real one then? That is gorgeous but I am biased.

It looks fine to me, built to a price affordable to toy collectors and seems to have all the functionality it needs.

I wopuld buy one depending on the price I can get it for.....

In my eyes, it is fine.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wouldnt say its ugly, but i guess we dont see that many of them over here, certainly not something i have seen, usally see batemans and a like, can see a fair few getting chopped for parts mind, bonnet for some jd tractors, wheels look good for a build i have in mind chassis ect could easillybe used for a different make of sprayer even

not sure on it, not convinced!, may stick with the Hardi i have ;), just doesnt do it for me, similar to the last JD sprayer, but i prefer tractor mounted ones anyway, i'm sure Mike 'Kentman' will review it soon, he's bound to have one! :D :D :D

not sure on it, not convinced!, may stick with the Hardi i have ;), just doesnt do it for me, similar to the last JD sprayer, but i prefer tractor mounted ones anyway, i'm sure Mike 'Kentman' will review it soon, he's bound to have one! :D :D :D

:D :D Yes, bound to Ben!  :D :D Come on Mike, what you playing at  ???:D :D :D

Whether you like it or not, I don't think anyone can argue that it's not the best sprayer ever to be sold under the Britains name.... RC2 deserve a little credit for it from everyone for that fact I think....

That would make it a very accurate model then!  :D

but i guess we dont see that many of them over here, certainly not something i have seen,

They have only recently been launched in Europe.  No doubt we shall see a few appearing over the coming year.

Not seen the real one then? That is gorgeous but I am biased.

It looks fine to me, built to a price affordable to toy collectors and seems to have all the functionality it needs.

I wopuld buy one depending on the price I can get it for.....

In my eyes, it is fine.

no i have never seen the real one it looks like a good model but it doesn't suit my farm but it shows that they are starting to get some good models out 

I will review it soon as I get one I thought my ears were burning today

• 2 weeks later...

it looks impressive for RC2  ;D  and at £28 too can't be bad

:o :o :o....thought it would be half that price for what it is?

liked to see it compared to the Hardi one :-\ :-\

i take it the wheels are both fixed to the axle or do the rotate independently?,  :-\ :-\.

does it steer ok??.....and where are the other toyfair pics! ;D ;D

by the look of the pictures ben they will rotate independently ( picture of the rear) no axle linking the two sides

yeah i can see it clearer now! :) :) :), there fixed via small brackets. Thats good to see then, i hate the models where the wheels are stuck on the axle (3CX....which i'm trying to fix)

:o :o :o....thought it would be half that price for what it is?

I thought it was a bit pricey too, but considering the colossal fall in the value of the £ over the last few months, I fear we will have to get used to some very big price increases on anything sourced from abroad. 

Is this the dealer exclusive price?  Most toys/models seem to be more expensive during their dealer release than they are when susequently available on general release. 

saw one of these in the local shop the other day, its a monstorus size thing, almost looks to big, has reasoable details on it, ,but nothing special, for a toy its great, for a collector,mmmmmm its a 50/50 model i think, certainly a right step forward as per the newer jcb , as for proce, i aint convinced i would buy it, seemd a bit to much for whats in the box

did you give it 9 out of 10??!!!.....your tooooo generous with the scores! ;D ;D ;D;) ;)

i'm not going to bother getting this one, for sprayers, i'm not a SP fan, preferred mounted or trailed, and i just dont like it that much, maybe it will grow on me in time :-\ :-\ :-\

I'm with Mike. It may come my way, it may not. It isn't of immediate appeal but it is a superb toy. I had a look at one recently and was impressed. It is well detailed but looks quite robust for the gangley machine it replocates. I think well done, it's above the Hardi I reckon which does leave me thinking why don't they approach Bateman or Housham.

above Hardi :o :o, you sure??, maybe i need to see it at spalding then Trissy ;), the Hardi isnt detailed anyway from memory, just some wheels, cab, tank and boom :D :D, the trailed Hardi is better, but again to large for my use!, like i said though, not an SP fan so dont have a need to rush out and buy it just for the sake of it.....there is a recession you know!! :D :D