John Deere 5430I SP Sprayer Image

Andy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

now i saw this in the shop today and it did look good to be honest, some nice detailing from what i could see, wheels looked crap though, like the 3CX ones.....

BUT....as always!!

it was huge and not sure what its like out if the box as i'm not gonna pay £31 for a model from RC2 yet as i'm not sure i trust them to have improved, they lied to us at the toyfair last year and the year before!!

Any reviews yet??.....and no 9 out of 10's! :D :D :D::)

could be good model though....just sceptical at the mo, burnt to much by RC2 :D :D

how much can you get it for Jez? :-\ :-\ :-\

Not sure ben. I will see if I can get one for free and review it then put it on display in the shop.

It is a bit machine in real life as it has the engine from the 7530. Not sure on the tyre sizes but will check

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have just seen the gold edition John Deere 5430i.

I will try and get some pictures for you all.

They have all of the gold editions on display in the John Deere Forum here in Mannheim. Apparantly there is 20,000€ worth in the cabinet including a one off edition.

More details to follow............

should have mine this week ;D  aparantly its almost 1 meter wide with the booms folded out :o

nearly 1 m wide, i think we are going to have to extend all our model fileds to use that, will pass the field and farm at this rate,unless its on garretts layout that is :D :D

nearly 1 m wide, i think we are going to have to extend all our model fileds to use that, will pass the field and farm at this rate,unless its on garretts layout that is :D :D

i know im going to have trouble doing the nsts test  and pdi on my yard i think ill have to do them in a field  :D

Is the boom in scale with the real thing, which to me would equal 32m boom on real machine.

tractorman314

That's right... boom widths even beyond that are coming common place in the UK... 36m booms are not shocking now.....

I had heard that there was a golden sprayer on the horizon from RC2. Some were supposed to be made available at an upcoming show? JD Expo in Tenerife?

Either way, some will find their way on to eBay I should think.

I had heard that there was a golden sprayer on the horizon from RC2. Some were supposed to be made available at an upcoming show? JD Expo in Tenerife?

Either way, some will find their way on to eBay I should think.

There is one in the display case here Andy but a notice saying that it is not sor sale - special edition......

I  saw this model yesterday, its huge, only saw it in the box but its big, not my cupof tea but it looks like a BIG steep forward for britains/rc2

its not really cheap either, double what i would have thought :-\ :-\ :-\