Texas collection update 27-05-2013

texas

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were did the love of case tractors come from Bas?

The most off the time i have worked with case/ih. I did also worked with new holland, john deere and fendt but for my there is only red.

The day that i and my wife arrived at our friends dairy in the USA he had a nice surprice for my. At that day the new hollands where replaced by case/ih ( 2 case mx 110,case cx100 and a c50)

In the past my dad had 2 fergusons, i never forgive him :D;)

Texas

• 2 months later...

is that the trailer you ordered at zwolle texas. very nice trailer well worth the wait

That is the trailer i would get at Zwolle, but there something got wrong with the paint and so i had to wait some longer time.

I am very happy with it.

Texas

Wicked! You have a set up there exactly like many of the photo's you and Erik post up from Holland. Nice looking trailer and yes, worth the wait I reckon. Is the Joskin (?) also a custom built trailer?

Wicked! You have a set up there exactly like many of the photo's you and Erik post up from Holland. Nice looking trailer and yes, worth the wait I reckon. Is the Joskin (?) also a custom built trailer?

The set up looks a bit like the one on the photo's, only diffirent red ones infront off the trailers :D

I am very happy with the trailer.

The other trailer is not a joskin but a veenhuis (needs only decals) and it is custom built. On page 2 i have a better picture.

Texas

• 1 month later...

Archived