The delivery of pops Magnum (The End)

MPR Models

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the welcome committee ready for Peter Pan if he thinks he can show up with that phoney baloney magnum..... :D :D :D :D

fluffy.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D the best i´ve ever seen Rick ha ha!  :D :D :D :D :D me and my wife Linda had a real good laugh

>:( >:(>:( now to the serious part i will try to  prepar to fight that crazy cat  :D :D :D

You will not get pass my Fluffy, sardine breath, she can smell you Swedes five miles off, plus she is a dead eye markspuss who took off the nuts of  Mrs. plunkers poodle at 2000 yards after the mutt dared barked after her... >:( >:(>:(

Just in case Brassy and Peter, (bock bock chicken little), cant reach an agreement we have Brassy's brother Ali (Little Nuts) Kaboom, aka (soon no nuts Kaboom) to step in and solve this problem.  It's your play fish eater :P :P :P :P :P :P

Squirrel-Weapon--29938.jpg

Just in case Brassy and Peter, (bock bock chicken little), cant reach an agreement we have Brassy's brother Ali (Little Nuts) Kaboom, aka (soon no nuts Kaboom) to step in and solve this problem.  It's your play fish eater :P :P :P :P :P :P

Squirrel-Weapon--29938.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I´ll be home tonight pops and i will think out something to deal with that bomber guy.... and the delivery :D :D :D :D

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Yes I do, now peter fish eater you can put an honorable end to this, just send me the Magnum 7250 I will send you ohhhh say 40 pounds and second in the future brush your teeth before you pm me.....Damn sardine breath has burnt most of my hair nose, made my eyes water and when I weeeee I get hearth burn.......that should do it...........anxiously waiting your reply...........Pops

Yes I do, now peter fish eater you can put an honorable end to this, just send me the Magnum 7250 I will send you ohhhh say 40 pounds and second in the future brush your teeth before you pm me.....Damn sardine breath has burnt most of my hair nose, made my eyes water and when I weeeee I get hearth burn.......that should do it...........anxiously waiting your reply...........Pops

Do you regularly pee on the floor of your sitting room Rick ??? You want to watch that mate  ;):D