Pete's Case IH collection /update 28 jan

MPR Models

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  love it......well cept for front hitch but got to be patient with you euro farmers....... ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::):D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have over 200 IH Case IH tractors.......but small ones 1/64 and some 1/16 :'( :'( :'(  :D :D

I saw one of those gold mags for sale the other day.....say peter did you see the limited edition gold mag that is on the market right now....sold gold color.....nice very limited....

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  love it......well cept for front hitch but got to be patient with you euro farmers....... ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::):D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have over 200 IH Case IH tractors.......but small ones 1/64 and some 1/16 :'( :'( :'(   :D :D

I saw one of those gold mags for sale the other day.....say peter did you see the limited edition gold mag that is on the market right now....sold gold color.....nice very limited....

Thanks Rick :)

No i must have miss that one,I've only have seen the 535 & the 305 with gold hoods

I have over 200 IH Case IH tractors.......but small ones 1/64 and some 1/16 :'( :'( :'(   :D :D

Was this magnum in 1:32?

You have there a very nice case ih collection you have there Peter. Please put them at your front door and i will pick them up :D;)

texas

Texas will probably want to steal these from you!! The Puma in model form and in real life is a nice looking machine I think. Starting to become a popular choice as well.   8)

Yes Tris he probably will so i have by me one more lock :D :D :D

Was this magnum in 1:32?

You have there a very nice case ih collection you have there Peter. Please put them at your front door and i will pick them up :D;)

texas

On one condition Bas,that you leave your own collection at my front door  :D :D :D