SJG Contracts

stewartyg

Started building a cattle shed - decided with all the wet weather would need a 2nd income. drilled the holes in the base and sprayed sprayed it first of all

DSC00615.jpg

Then made the uprights for the back wall and fitted angles to hold the timber beams for the cladding

DSC00607.jpg

Built up the back wall then to see how it looks - decided goin to make it all before start paintin it cos i no as i start building will start changin ideas and addin bits in!!

DSC00617.jpg

Spent this afternoon working out the roof angles so have the first set done to use as a template for the rest - was stressfull wk!!

DSC00618.jpg

The pic so far then

DSC00619.jpg

will try and update more often from now on!!

looks good mate  ;) love the pic of the self proppelled filling up the trailer then the tanker going by

thanks - happened by accident was only movin it but decided looked well so left it there!! just needs a shaft and pipes tho!!

is it not the britains drill and power harrow lad?,looks well might have to convince him to do me 1 sometime when the rest of the stuff is done  ;)

na was def the old siku one cos i had it before he altered it-he split it and painted it up!! il post up some more phots of it for you soon!!

looking well here ;)

Thanks matty

• 2 weeks later...