opening doors

i wouldn't of thought it actually opens or closes, by the looks of it someones had a fine drimmel blade to the oor & t's glued like that permanent

It looks fixed to me too, I think it could be done though, but with a high risk of knackering the cab if you weren't carefull.

biggest problem withe the renault was Air con leaked all over the dash very noisey & too much road bounce& the fact that fendt is the best & nobody likes going backwards do they ?

all said the tz - tx was better than the ceres.

i didn't say the renaults were rubish ,they just didn't appeal to me ! as for not replaceing them with more fendts I really don't know but  i would expect the renault rep gave him a good deal,& like most people you can't always turn a good deal down

Guest Fendt pwr

The only farm here that i've ever seen  with a renault tractor had a new case cvx behind his grubber last time i went past.So now I can say that I don't know of anyone for miles around here how still runs renault tractors.