Suggestions for Custom model board

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of complete garbage...now I know why I call you all weirdos  :'( :'(

Andy & Marky have put down clear instructions how they see this subject being sorted now lets just get on with it and stop whinging like kids in the playground.

Everyone can still win here.

The mods are doing their best to sort a problem that needed sorting.

Can you imagine little ole me starting a topic "Udimore Tractor Shop Sales Yard". I then post pictures of all the new releases in or out of there boxes and all the convos I sell. There was nothing to stop me doing that as far as I could see  ???

Everyone has now had their say which is what we are all entitled to...and now lets just move on and follow the guidelines  ;)

Ive had some good emails, PM's and some excellent replies in this topic. Enough to take forward and result in a good enough solution.

This topic is getting locked and deleted in about an hour or so, then we move on.

If people then still have a problem. You know how to get in touch with me.

I paid to advertise on here when I was running 1-32 Farm Implements as my main income and when I wanted to promote it, I think you will find that he straw stacks topic is the only one of mine that mentions a price in it and only then because I wasn't sure what the items were worth, in any other one of my topics you will see that any comments about pricing will have been answered by pm as far as I know but seeing as though some people seem to have the time to trawl through the archives to aggravate the current situation I'll be corrected soon enough if I'm wrong ::)

As for the silage clamp comment, that topic was put on here as I thought it may have been of interest to members to see how it was built, at no point when I set out making it was it intended to go on sale but due to lack of space I put it on ebay. I could run my whole business through a topic on here showing my whole product line but why would I want to? people would get fed up with it. Anyone who says running a website is expensive needs to look into it a bit more before making such comments as the total running costs for mine so far are under £30 for 2 years which can hardly be described as expensive

dont worrie about it sean

andy just get rid of it now please  :-\ :-\ just causing problems  :'(

You're sort of right Murray, but Andy's good ebough to run FTF as a pretty good example of a democracy, despite the fact that all of us bar the mods just rock up here and enjoy ourselves for nothing. I know that Andy and the team will now set us straight and we can carry on enjoying it. I'm off to look in the tractor conversion board now....tataa!!

What a load of complete garbage...now I know why I call you all weirdos  :'( :'(

Andy & Marky have put down clear instructions how they see this subject being sorted now lets just get on with it and stop whinging like kids in the playground.

Everyone can still win here.

The mods are doing their best to sort a problem that needed sorting.

Can you imagine little ole me starting a topic "Udimore Tractor Shop Sales Yard". I then post pictures of all the new releases in or out of there boxes and all the convos I sell. There was nothing to stop me doing that as far as I could see  ???

Everyone has now had their say which is what we are all entitled to...and now lets just move on and follow the guidelines  ;)

i sure hope you were'nt stones Barry

You're sort of right Murray, but Andy's good ebough to run FTF as a pretty good example of a democracy, despite the fact that all of us bar the mods just rock up here and enjoy ourselves for nothing. I know that Andy and the team will now set us straight and we can carry on enjoying it. I'm off to look in the tractor conversion board now....tataa!!

i dont come on here for nothing i donated i dont sell a damn thing on here

but i tell you what that was the last bloody donataion i give

Guys, can we please chill in here, this is a topic for constructive comments for all members, not the usual slagging match it has turned into in places :-\, we are all adults at the end of the day

Just think before posting, re-read it if you have to :-\, you'll probably regret what you put in the morning, like going out on a drinking session and waking up next to the large bird the next day......ooooooooops Simon M :D :D ::)

i dont come on here for nothing i donated i dont sell a damn thing on here

but i tell you what that was the last bloody donataion i give

Sorry, I forgot about the sponsors, and there are quite a few of you, but the point I was trying to make remains the same.... we get a lot of effort put in on our part by a few people for little or no return.... although that's not what the thread is about so it's sort of irrelevant!!! I'm not here to get into a row with anyone!!! I'll shut up now !!!  :D :D :D

I only posted originally incidentally to put in a vote for seeing how experts put things together so I can have a go too.... no other reason than giving Andy an opinion to use in making his final decision.

And thanks for that Ben, all I can think of now is Simon & a 10 pinter..... eeeewww..... :-X:D :D

Guys, can we please chill in here, this is a topic for constructive comments for all members, not the usual slagging match it has turned into in places :-\, we are all adults at the end of the day

Just think before posting, re-read it if you have to :-\, you'll probably regret what you put in the morning, like going out on a drinking session and waking up next to the large bird the next day......ooooooooops Simon M :D :D ::)

oh aye please do tell simon  ;D

As a professional counselor I believe the "venting" ugly as it is and reacting as it is, may get this issue down to where Sean and others wants to go and that is solutions.....but before solutions are created we almost have to go through this venting.  The key is not to go personal if possible and after the venting come back to contribute for a solution......I think we are just about at the bottom in the venting process, I hope anyway :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ok i did not want to get envolved but can we all try and build a bridge and get over it. i think that there is a lot of people unhappy with certain things and what is been said. now as iam only new please tell me to but out, mind my own bussins etc. i think one of the problems is that not all members use the pm service that is provided. one way this could be solived is if we enforce the rules with relation to people asking questions like is that for sale etc. use the yellow card system that was said earlier. now i know that puts more work on the mod's so maybe promote afew more people could help. i have looked in the classified topic and i think more people should it. and if a some thing is placed in there then we all know that it is for sale. that way all people have to do is if they make more that one they could just put a message along with the pisture saying please check classified. this i what i think now it might not be the answer but if everyone could give alittle maybe things could return to normal. thank you for reading this i hope it helps and not just add fuel to the fire

ok i did not want to get envolved but can we all try and build a bridge and get over it. i think that there is a lot of people unhappy with certain things and what is been said. now as iam only new please tell me to but out, mind my own bussins etc. i think one of the problems is that not all members use the pm service that is provided. one way this could be solived is if we enforce the rules with relation to people asking questions like is that for sale etc. use the yellow card system that was said earlier. now i know that puts more work on the mod's so maybe promote afew more people could help. i have looked in the classified topic and i think more people should it. and if a some thing is placed in there then we all know that it is for sale. that way all people have to do is if they make more that one they could just put a message along with the pisture saying please check classified. this i what i think now it might not be the answer but if everyone could give alittle maybe things could return to normal. thank you for reading this i hope it helps and not just add fuel to the fire

all i good time think all of us has lad  ;)

sorry if anyone feels ive stuck my nose in ,just thought i had a point but anyway.............my final thoughts remain as has been said lets hope we can all get it sorted out........

once again my apologies if I`ve been out of order

Charming i get dragged into all this what did i do  ::) ::):D :D :D

:D :D Charm is the word matey  ;)

sorry if anyone feels ive stuck my nose in ,just thought i had a point but anyway.............my final thoughts remain as has been said lets hope we can all get it sorted out........

once again my apologies if I`ve been out of order

Its a forum John everyone has an opinion  ;) we all want the same thing a successful enjoyable home for our hobby  ;)

Well well well. First off i would like to say i agree with ricky to some extent and andy and the mods to another. Now i know that we cant just go postiing up for sales everywere etc but. Been on this forum for a few years now and to be honest i havent seen it happening. Or happening anymore than usual now.

Now less of the ranting at each other. And the do this dont do that ok we need rules but relax abit. IN all honesty i think all of this has been brought up out of nothing. Like our government really trying to fix things that werent broken. 

So then guys all take deep breaths relax, post your pics up and take the mick out of tris height markys konk and simons conquests

Lads,

Being someone who is useless with his hands and known as a suit at work(my wife hangs the pictures)I'm a great fan of stephen,ricky,paul,sean,gav,mdford,tris,jez and many others and if I had deep pockets would buy loads of conversions.

I might be misssing the point here but from reading the previous posts I get the impression that all Andy was trying to do was to stop meaningless posts(and there are plenty other meaningless ones with nothing to do with buying and selling conversions) .Does that mean all we require is for purchasers to pm prospective vendors and not use the posts to ask the price.

We have some people on here with talent that some others of us can only dream of and the forum would be at a loss for their absence,on the otherhand the mods on balance do an excellent job(and thankless)voluntarily.

We need to find some common ground

F