Suggestions for Custom model board

Thank you for everyone who has provided feedback on this matter.

My plans are as follows..

I intend to keep the workbench / collection topic as generic as possible open to anyone to post what they are working on. This on the condition that those posting stuff in there that they eventually intend / hope to sell, use the appropriate parts of the forum to present their work.

A new board in the custom model part of the forum will be set up for sellers purely posting up work to sell, or projects that will be available at shows etc.. That way, everyone can continue to enjoy the work and we then all know if an item is for sale, or not for sale if its not in this new board. Such sellers can then link these items into the classifieds or to their own websites for anyone interested in purchasing. However details for anyone interested in these items should be made clear by the topic starter to avoid un-neccessary presales rumble jumble.

That said, all other customisation content can be posted as normal outside of this new topic, and within these, there should be no reference to buying or selling of the items posted. Members asking buyer related questions will be promptly warned against this, likewise, if an item is seen to refer to being sold, it will be moved to the sellers area.

There have also been several references to banners, donations etc.. FTF is a free forum, we dont force you to support us and we never will, but I won't let it get taken for granted. Donations or banners help the forum without a question and go towards maintaining the several million hits we get each month now. If you disagree with this fact, you are probably not the type of member FTF wants on here.

To finish, this will be an initial trial solution, and feedback is most welcome. I expect plenty coperation from everyone involved to which I hope a success will result.

Many thanks

Andy

The topic will be locked in due course in preparation for the new things to be introduced,

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic