MULLEN PLANT HIRE

DMullen

my wee broter has built up a large collection of construction toys this year and he wants to display them so thought this might be a good way,

he's been to a few auctions this week to get started and hes moving into his unit next week hopefully  ;)

a few pis of what he bought and a few of the lorry that will be hauling i all around  ;) ;)

Photo0124.jpg

Photo0125.jpg

Photo0127.jpg

Photo0126.jpg

Photo0131.jpg

Photo0128.jpg

Photo0133.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice your brother has very good taste

marc

cheers mate hell take a few more pics tomorrow and he's looking for a few mixers and i may get him to rent out some of my farm machinery ;)

a small update  ;)

he went and  picked up his last few loads at the aution, hes decided to hire out some farm machinery but it will be mainly construction stuff.

his new trailer dolly

Photo0144.jpg

his new purchases

Photo0137.jpg

Photo0139.jpg

Photo0141.jpg

and the first 2 loads to leave mullen plant hire

Photo0143.jpg

Photo0145.jpg

i will put it into the storage shed does anyone know what i could use for workshop tools welders, compressors ect

Have a look through the other farm topics, you have asked a question which has been answered many many times. You'll find all the info you need. Also, try the Search facility and it will bring some great stuff up.  ;)

Bought a lot in our local industrial estate for mullen plant hire so wasted no time in getting the new shed and workshop started. steel is up today and the bricklayers are coming tomorrow to start the walls and i will but up the security fencing.  ;) ;)

Photo0157.jpg

Photo0156.jpg

Photo0158.jpg

this is where it will sit in the compound  ;)

Photo0159.jpg

had to take two loads of plant up to get a head start tomorrow ;)

Photo0155.jpg

Photo0131.jpg