Marky's little wooden things... a collection of my woodworking

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah flat pack them in bits ie pannels and i can glue on site mate, honest, just glue the sides up

;D ... nar.... I can't let you do that Mr P... that's my job  ;)

So its gotta be a tractor shed next yes  :-*:-*

nar... too big Bazza.... I've not got the patience  :-[

get on the train Ad... I'll pick you up at Cambridge station mate  ;)

Sean.... I always struggle with the roof angles  :-[

just draw it out on paper to the size/ height you want and take the angles from a protractor mate, easy as that, thats how i did all off mine when i built them,with the kit you have every angle should be fine unlike my hand cut jobs

Now I like the sound of a garden Shed Ben... nice one mate...

That's my next project I reckon  ;)

Or a 1:1 Scale shed for fanny  ;)

Umm... just need the land then  :D :D :D

I recon you should have a go Marky...It wouldn't take you long to get a basic structure would it  ???

Nar.... really not got the space to keep it once I have made it  :-\ ... I have been toying with the idea of a board to photograph models on... like Ben did  :-\

just draw it out on paper to the size/ height you want and take the angles from a protractor mate, easy as that, thats how i did all off mine when i built them,with the kit you have every angle should be fine unlike my hand cut jobs

umm... possibly... when I've made Mandy a shed then...

er... if she wants one of course  :D :D :D

looking good mark, looks like you have the market sowen up here if you start selling them that is.....

None for sale Nick... I'm hoping this is just inspiration for others to make the same for themselves... I just don't have the time to make any 'spare stock' to sell mate... plus it would take the fun out of it for me I think really  :-\