MASSEY FERGUSON 6490 DYNASHIFT

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

trust your going to flare the rear arches out to mr capon, we know your a perfectionist mate,looking good so far

No that's why i've chosen the 6490 as seen in the picture behind ::) ::) 6495/97/99 have the flaired arches and a different bonnet ;) ;)

a lot of work there is this going to be for your own collection.

This one will end up on my shelf Pete :) :)

But I reckon this conversion will be the next progression of Massey for sale at the shows next year :P :P

It seems the way forward with what I have availible to me  ::) ::) I was looking at doing a new style 7480 but you just don't know whats around the corner from UH etc hence i'm doing the older model ??? ???

This one will end up on my shelf Pete :) :)

But I reckon this conversion will be the next progression of Massey for sale at the shows next year :P :P

It seems the way forward with what I have availible to me  ::) ::) I was looking at doing a new style 7480 but you just don't know whats around the corner from UH etc hence i'm doing the older model ??? ???

yes that would be the smart thing to do

this 6490 is looking great ;)

great work paul, liking the work

Are they resin bonnets your putting on come as a kit? is the 5480 bonnet then big enough to suit a 6490 series

Dan

Yes I do do bonnet kits and no the 5480 bonnet is not right for a 6490 ::) ::)

Hi,impressed with some of your MF,s.as an MF fan i do a lot of my own conversions and was wondering what bonnet kits you supply as i do quite a few MF,s to sell as well,also make some of my own bonnets and will get a few pics up soon,be interested to know what resin parts and decals etc you could supply to me as i go through quite a lot,have some of my trailed harvesters on implement conversions and like to keep my tractors like yours to a high standard......