A selection of JCB BLOKE'S conversions/scratchbuilds

If breathing in a slither of onion from my onion gravy wasn't enough, they have made my eyes water!!  :o:D

I love the Super 4 with the blade and the winch - that's not to say I highly commend all of your builds mind. Just that I like that one the most buddy. What a collection.  8)

Nice collection Damien. What's the current project ??? ???

The projects currently on the kitchen table are: 2 x County 654 conversions; 2 x Roadless 90's; 1 stone building; 2 x Shawnee Poole trailers. Its just hard to find the time to work on them - as well as going to work and model shows of course!

The projects currently on the kitchen table are: 2 x County 654 conversions; 2 x Roadless 90's; 1 stone building; 2 x Shawnee Poole trailers. Its just hard to find the time to work on them - as well as going to work and model shows of course!

Yes you seem to get around the shows Damien..... must be difficult eating tea off that kitchen table too with all that work in progress on there ;D ;D

• 5 months later...