UH New Releases 2009

texas

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder wether they will be doing more vintage stuff or keep doing both.

I hope for more contemporary implements , harvestors and maybe a few tractors. As for the vintage : we know they will be doing some countys, which sounds great to me I also would not mind a Ford 7600.

• 2 weeks later...

More Vaderstad stuff would be nice...although the way things look the Topdown and Carrier will be 09 releases!

Otherwise would like to see:

British grain trailer (you never know)

Medium sized NH tractor (fat chance)

Sugar beet harvester, pref Verveat (stranger things have happened)

Claas Dominator 85 (stop dreaming Meredith!)

More Vaderstad stuff would be nice...although the way things look the Topdown and Carrier will be 09 releases!

Otherwise would like to see:

British grain trailer (you never know)

Medium sized NH tractor (fat chance)

Sugar beet harvester, pref Verveat (stranger things have happened)

Claas Dominator 85 (stop dreaming Meredith!)

I know a guy who works at the Väderstad dealer and he told me that they will release the Topdown in december and the Carrier in the spring  :) :)

From Claas website.......

Two basic model ranges are available. The 105hp to 155hp 4-cylinder ARION 500 range offers a total of 8 models, making this the widest range of four-cylinder models on the market.

The 6-cylinder ARION 600 range has a total of 11 models with power outputs from 115hp up to 175hp.

Can't see what number this one is though!

DSCF1523.JPG

UH2808 Ford 5000 (1:32) Februari

UH2785 MF 135

UH2805 MF industrial

DSCF1524.JPG

UH2607 Claas Arion 640 Februari

DSCF1525.JPG

UH2769 Terrion ATM 3180 (with duals)  februari

UH2743 Gregoire Besson SPER8 Januari

UH2731 Vaderstad Topdown 400 Januari

MF 8690 with red roof? :S

DSCF1526.JPG

UH2786 Kuhn Vari Master Februari

UH2744 Gregoire Besson Preciliter Januari

Gregoire Planidisk

DSCF1527.JPG

UH2718 Terrion ATM 3180 Februari

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Challenger is getting one of them ploughs ain't no mistake!!! And the other cultivation kit is just brilliant too.

DSCF1526.JPG

(I hope it is ok to use your photo again  ??? I will reomve it if is not acceptable.)

Are the cultivators to the left a gift set? One front mounted and one rear moutned?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Challenger is getting one of them ploughs ain't no mistake!!! And the other cultivation kit is just brilliant too.

DSCF1526.JPG

(I hope it is ok to use your photo again  ??? I will reomve it if is not acceptable.)

Are the cultivators to the left a gift set? One front mounted and one rear moutned?

Which plough Tris, the Kuhn or the Gregoire Besson?  The GB is definitely blowing my skirt up (so to speak)  And what about the reach on that sprayer?  Amazing! :)

DSCF1526.JPG

It isn't a gift set ;)