Simons New Holland TM 155 - FINISHED??? Almost!!!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the fuel tank last night for the LHS and tacked it onto the UH chassis. Looking at the tank and also some more photos I've decided that the steps are still wrong and I think I'm going to have to do them again.... again... ::)

This time around I'll have to make them up from individual lengths I think rather than making a frame and infilling it with slats. TM steps are square and mine just aren't, so maybe the Mk 3 step will be right.... ???

While on it, can anyone clarify what is behind the steps on the RHS of the machine..?

On the TS the batteries were under the RH steps, is it the same on the TM or is it an extra fuel tank..?

I made the tank and filler neck out of a Loctite metal putty which has worked out Ok but it's a bugger to shape.....

I'll post some photos up when I have some more progress to show.

Assistance on the tank thing would be appreciated. Could also do with a decent photo of the dash and RH console inside the cab so I can do the controls. Thanks in advance!  :)

Currently working on the Mk 3 step.... Well, have just abandoned the Mk 3 step.....

This is how far I got.... It's way too fiddly for me at this hour.... I've decided that the second set of steps I made will suffice for now until I find a better way of doing it.... ::)

Great work mate  ;) that is a time killer Simon  :D :D

It's all just stuffed together here, I started the dash and it's holding the bonnet off the chassis which is holding the cab up so it's all a bit of a mess....

Everything needs a jolly good rub down and fine fill before paint now, then it's minor detailing work and glazing...

post-1414-132638940933_thumb.jpg