Limited Edition T7000 Model

AJH

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, i normally buy only models of which 250 or more are made.. this being an official NH issue though, i have made an exception.

Good move, there can't be many left now..... :)

it is limited to 200 if i am not mistaken.. the guy that makes them, hadnt made them all yet, so now i suspect they all have been made.

Yes he is making them in batches of 20 so I am suprised they have so many in stock  ;)

I am tempted to get a few more  ;)

LMFAO.. dont buy blue as of a rule.. yeah..right..

This is a precision like model, very limited (only 200 models) of the real thing. an official NH release and the 296,50 euro's i've spend on it will be well worth it. these will be as scarce as the gold 9430 JD's from last year of which there were 250. and those went for 550 euro's and more!!!!

LMFAO.. dont buy blue as of a rule.. yeah..right..

This is a precision like model, very limited (only 200 models) of the real thing. an official NH release and the 296,50 euro's i've spend on it will be well worth it. these will be as scarce as the gold 9430 JD's from last year of which there were 250. and those went for 550 euro's and more!!!!

This man speaks the truth. It's the most I've paid for a single model, edging out the resin TG285 (well at least until i get the CR9090) but I don't regret it one bit!  :)

I just can seem to push the yes to the purchase.... I get to it every time but its blue and I dont think I can justify it, if it was red or green maybe. Sell me the model (other than its rare) does the linkage work and can I put something on the back?? or is it just a trophy blue thing?

I just can seem to push the yes to the purchase.... I get to it every time but its blue and I dont think I can justify it, if it was red or green maybe. Sell me the model (other than its rare) does the linkage work and can I put something on the back?? or is it just a trophy blue thing?

Basically, the wheels don't turn