Modelmania model show

Coxy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics Coxy, thanks for posting, but there are to many pics here to be honest mate, sorry, its too much :) :)

Can you please

remove the duplicates  :)

when using this method, atleast 6 MIN per topic (can you make them smaller so no scroll bars??)

Dont post all of them, as you have 100+ pics, just post a selection (say 12, 18?) then let people have the website link to the rest

I'll remove them later, i'm off to watch spooks!

Nice pics Coxy, thanks for posting, but there are to many pics here to be honest mate, sorry, its too much :) :)

Can you please

remove the duplicates  :)

when using this method, atleast 6 MIN per topic (can you make them smaller so no scroll bars??)

Dont post all of them, as you have 100+ pics, just post a selection (say 12, 18?) then let people have the website link to the rest

I'll remove them later, i'm off to watch spooks!

ok im sorry, i dont know how do make them small

i wont for the next time

cheers, just was a bit much! ;):) :) :), there is an option on PB, its to do with uploading?? (around that area, has a size?.......not to much of a worry with me but some people moaned at me when i didnt do it....kev.... :D :D :D :D), i'll have a look and send you a pic of it if thats ok?

take it it was a good show though, some nice models there!

• 4 weeks later...