pics of my collection

milo

well i finally got round to sorting all my models out and sort of organized. here are a few pics of the whole lot together

(sorry for poor quality, camera on its last legs  :-\)

first up UH

DSCF1301.jpg

next, few UH, britains, ertl

DSCF1302.jpg

thanks for you comments

@Marky rarest.. um... MF590, MF white and Valtra T with MF baler (not that rare, just hard to find

favourite... claas liner 3000 and all valtras  ;)

only remove them from boxes if i create a display but for now no... too many flippin wires

That's a collection worthy of a lot of praise. I bet it's hard though having a continual reminder of the step by step decline in quality of what was once the only brand on the shelf to turn out such wonderful toys/models. Are they insured?

That's a collection worthy of a lot of praise. I bet it's hard though having a continual reminder of the step by step decline in quality of what was once the only brand on the shelf to turn out such wonderful toys/models. Are they insured?

thanks tris

i agree.. the quality has dropped throughout the range but others make up for it

fully insured.. every single one photographed and logged  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i got given these a few days ago. Could anybody give any further details on them?

thanks

First up a Same Galaxy

106-1.jpg

A Lesney Massey Harris combine

109.jpg

A Lesney Claas combine

110.jpg

3 Massey 65s (dont know what make)

111.jpg

A Corgi massey

113.jpg

I think the Same Galaxy is the 1:25 scale one made by Ros, they come up from time to time on Ebay and tend to make about £10, its a bit plasticky and shortly after this Ros started to make much better diecast models. The Britains version in 1:32 scale seems to be more desirable and makes about £40 for a mint and boxed example.

The Corgi 65's are the common type, there is a rarer version with a red seat and a plastic steering wheel