1035 Horse Power ploughing 32 furrows at a time

Well, it's taken since September to finish this lot,infact the front mounted Kvernerland still needs it's decals,and I'll need to re-do the depth wheels,but those were the only one's I had at hand today,I've noticed in the short time I've been on this forum that quite a few guy's don't link front mounted implements,but if I was a farmer in this reccesion,high fuel costs etc,a 50% increase in production just by useing a front mounted plough would get my vote,just my 2 cent worth,all comments welcome

1035HP2.jpg

1035HP3.jpg

1035HP4.jpg

1035HP5.jpg

1035HP6.jpg

1035HP7.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Cheers guy's,anybody notice I put the original weight back on the 8040,but this time mounted on the front hitch so now it's removeable

1035HP8.jpg

Look great Joe, are thos "Athearn"  :-\ John Deere's underneath?

Yes JC they are Athearns,the only 1/50th scale tractors I've come across

Regards

Joe.

Very nice ploughing there, youd bearly get in my gate with one of them....

Is that a Apra cat D8 i spy under the bench?

Hi Nick,no it's not an Apra D8,it is an EMD D9G with Kelly ripper,it was a kit,and a pig to build,smudged photocopied instruction,and no rear hydraulics for the ripper,got there in the end though

http://www.constructionscalemodels.com/productdetail.aspx?recid=%206378

Dscn2700.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Sory for ploughing us off topit that is one Lovely looking tractor mate, you have done a realy nice job on that, i have a soft spot ( more like a bog hole) for the old cat d8,s and d9,s expecialy the D8k and D9G, my father drove both, i drove a D8K for a couple of months on a dairy farm flating it.... happy days

Thanks for the pic