Fendt 818 detail and weathering

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers for your comments, I'm glad you like it ;D.I will be doing a post on how to. I can do copies of the model if anyone is intrested, I have a post in the scratchbuilds etc section, pm me for details.

The mud is put on with a brush, then airbrushed over (double action ;))

ment to ask is the door hinged or fixed in the open position?? hard to tell

On this one it's fixed as this is more of a scale display model, I hope to do one like this with a little less detail and mud with working doors and rear window ??? for use on farm layouts.

I got a britains ford T8040 today as I was passing the shop, I intend to leave the tractor as factory and just lightly weather it so it can still be wheeled around the farm ;D

are you going to do a post about how you get that look do you airbrush the filler on would love to know paul

Now I like that Dave   :-*:-*

at risk of numpying meself is it paul or dave

BTW love the tractor (the fendt not the fordson / ford / ford newholland / newholland/newhollandC-IH or whatever they've called themselves today  ???::) )