siku massey ferguson 8270 xtra

have you any new convos on the go? paul

any thing after the tm 155 superb convo by the way that is really convo work im mainly into weathering dioramas etc although i did convert the siku 8270 xtra i am waiting in the post for the lemken front press and lemken solitaire drill will also weather them and then on display plinth cheers paul

any thing after the tm 155 superb convo by the way that is really convo work im mainly into weathering dioramas etc although i did convert the siku 8270 xtra i am waiting in the post for the lemken front press and lemken solitaire drill will also weather them and then on display plinth cheers paul

Thanks Paul, nothing on the go just yet, waiting for a few bits for the TM so I can get that finished off, then might set about something else over Christmas.... I'm fiddling about ageing / weathering the TM at the moment, nothing too over the top, there was some kind of weird uproar when I suggested it!!  :D :D Would like to put it into a little diorama like you've done here, probably a muck spreading one if I can get my paws on on of Barry's West spreaders. Any chance you could fill us in on exactly what you used to achieve such a great effect on the baling scene mate?  :)

no problem simon here is what i used in the baling diorama

base is mdf and routed around the edges

base covered in pva then fine wood dust sprinkled over, excess shook off

straw windrow is scenic material this is foliage happened to be the right width it comes in strips to get the height i stuck one on top of the other pva again and then covered with mdf dust/shavings

grass verge scatter material pva the edge of the plynth and sprinkled on the grass

models covered with pva by brush in strategic places then sprinkle the entire model with softwood dust and then shook off .if you look at brochures etc ,or as i have done, worked with the machines you know where the straw settles cheers paul