How to make good quality silage

Barry

That's cracking Barry, I particularly like the fact that it's a Lithuanian site!

I think I'm right in saying that any serious top flight dairy farm has their silage analysed before feeding, to determine DM & sugar content etc - in fact it's probably every farm who operates a diet feeder properly.... ???

That's cracking Barry, I particularly like the fact that it's a Lithuanian site!

I think I'm right in saying that any serious top flight dairy farm has their silage analysed before feeding, to determine DM & sugar content etc - in fact it's probably every farm who operates a diet feeder properly.... ???

never heard tell of that in me life :-[:-[

lithuanians and silage in county down dont mix theres a dairy farm beside me has two of them working there good workers when the contractor lifts the silage they cart with the farms tractors the fella that owns the self propelled and drives it is deaf so you have a deaf man lifting and a lithuanain that speaks little english carting in a old 699 mf and 12ton kane on some of the steepest ground in county down,dont think they make great silage  ::)

lithuanians and silage in county down dont mix theres a dairy farm beside me has two of them working there good workers when the contractor lifts the silage they cart with the farms tractors the fella that owns the self propelled and drives it is deaf so you have a deaf man lifting and a lithuanain that speaks little english carting in a old 699 mf and 12ton kane on some of the steepest ground in county down,dont think they make great silage  ::)

I wondered where the hell you were going with that but when I got to the end I nearly choked on my sweeties  :D :D :D :D :D