jd 965 combine

straw chopper or not  

69 members have voted

1. 1. straw chopper or not

• yes fit a chopper
    • no leave her without

mate that is looking great very jealous of your skills mate would love on of them in the firhills collection

shes a one off mate sorry,takes way  to long to build them,shame really why cant some of the big companys make stuff like this even if its basic, at least people could add to them then

I thought these had a stable type door? Coming on mate, like the seat. Not many things them Deere's can be used for once you have had the front axle away but you seem to be utilising it here. I hope your going to get the wet'n'dry out and give her a rub down!!

Will she be on show at Spalding? Toytrac?

I thought these had a stable type door? Coming on mate, like the seat. Not many things them Deere's can be used for once you have had the front axle away but you seem to be utilising it here. I hope your going to get the wet'n'dry out and give her a rub down!!

Will she be on show at Spalding? Toytrac?

oh yes will be fully rubbed down before paint mate, as for spalding mmm would hope i could get it done for then,although i would say ftf stand will be stacked out with convos and builds with andys comp on,so i aint sure where she will go

The open platform was actually more tolerable to drive than the stable door cab. Since the cab had nice big angled windows it acted as a greenhouse, you had to open that door and the slide window the other side to stay alive. Then lots of dust came in and settled around/on you. At least with an open platform you had air movement.

Looking good Sean. Don't envy you with those tines  ;D

I have only ever seen sliding doors in the UK ???

Couple of 975s here. http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=21238.30

got those printed off mate, was going to make the grain tank covers of them to save me some work on mine,

Coming along very nicely indeed Sean so will it be ready for collection at Spalding then  ;) ;) ;);D ;D ;D

hope to be done for spalding but only for show :D :D :D :D :D got a long weekend in a couple of weeks 4 days so hopefully 2 days in the shed while shes at work, did get another 2 bars of tines on tonight, so only 5 full runs left which is 135 to drill and fit ::) ::)::) got half of them made so will use that lot up first,hopefully get another bar's worth done tommorrw fitting wise 

Rather you than me i'd smash it up and go to the pub in anger  :D :D :D :D :D

Just notice the silding door  :o :o :o have you every converted a model without a opening door  ;D ;D :D

yeah, the first 690 i have doesnt open, or the 698t, but i have figured out them cabs to if i want to do it,just adds to them i feel, cant do the marshall mind as its white metal, stuff doesnt cut very well at all, but i have a paln for that to