'new' spud boxes

MJB1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks NH2 i did like the effect of the printed paper ones? but i cant get my pen into the small stencil so initials will have to do,

when the others turn up then i may order a rubber stamp with 'winterhay farms' on so i can do the other sides? :)

That would be good mjb. I'll be getting some in time for spring planting. My new Grimme will be busy powered by a John Deere 6920s and FP's box tipper will be working away with a John Deere 3200...... ;) ;)

So will FP's box tipper work on them boxs?

What are you going to fit the box tipper too? that jcb in your pic?

My box tipper is too small for those box's of Marks, I'm just making a pattern to suit them at the moment, Mark has sent me a box to work from so I should have some cast by christmas.

If anyone wants a box tipper, send me an email or Personnal message, It's unlikely I will be putting any on ebay for a while now.

Guest Fendt pwr

I was thinking that when I posted a mintue back but thought to my self the mist in the air can't be good for them.Do you not use cool stores to keep the seed cool?.If you don't use a cool store here you can loss around 3 ton per ha at harvest time.

My box tipper is too small for those box's of Marks, I'm just making a pattern to suit them at the moment, Mark has sent me a box to work from so I should have some cast by christmas.

If anyone wants a box tipper, send me an email or Personnal message, It's unlikely I will be putting any on ebay for a while now.

take your time!!  :) :). JD loader isnt around until the 25th!