kane16t dumptrailer (flatbed type)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very nicely made - unusual material, but works well.  ;)

i know wood isnt very common but i bought a fixed belt sander a few months back and with it you can shape and size the wood any way you want :-\ it leaves the model very cheap to build as you have no plastic expenses ::) takes the paint just as well as plastic ;)

looking real good man, bet a lot of thought went into that :o. coat of paint on her and she will look a treat ;), just painted my marshall dumper today and it completely changes it, it really spurs you on to finish it when you see some colours on it, keep up the good work.

i would use the uh joskin wheels  ;)

already tried them...too big :-\

wonderful... I am loving that Inty.... wood is a real good choice... as you say.. when it's painted it's just as good as plastic and a fraction of the costs  :o - glues better as well I would imagine  :-\

thanks marky and yea your right about the glue...touch the two surfaces together and its set :o

looking real good man, bet a lot of thought went into that :o. coat of paint on her and she will look a treat ;), just painted my marshall dumper today and it completely changes it, it really spurs you on to finish it when you see some colours on it, keep up the good work.

thanks toyboy

not really that much thought needed when you have the trailer sitting five foot from ya! :D :D

already tried them...too big :-\

thanks marky and yea your right about the glue...touch the two surfaces together and its set :o

thanks toyboy

not really that much thought needed when you have the trailer sitting five foot from ya! :D :D

lucky sod, anything i make is taken from brochures, internet or an image in my head

what about the wheels that are on the claas liner or the claas square baler  :-\

looking good anyways spot on lad ;)

havent tried them yet but their not really the sort im after :-\ the wheels need to be 30-34mm in diameter :-\

if there is anymore suggestions out there fire away :P

havent tried them yet but their not really the sort im after :-\ the wheels need to be 30-34mm in diameter :-\

if there is anymore suggestions out there fire away :P

have a scroll through here mate, he lists all the sizes when you click on the item of the main page, loads of uh stuff in there

just select the pecies detachable tab ,then roules

http://www.mini-toys.net