40 members have voted

1. 1. Large or small wheels

• Large
    • Small

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking great, didnt know ford made a 6710, what hp were they? trying to learn about fords as a few people i know now collect the real thing

They were about for a while Mike..bit before your time I guess. ;) 81-89.

4 cylinders, 111bore & stroke and 4392cc  :-*

we actually drove a Ford 6710 on the farm up to 2 years ago. great tractor.

i am missing a few small things on the model though.. the muffler should be straight on top if i am not mistaken (heck i had to smash it back in place a few times after collision with overhanging trees.. ) and i am not sure it was also available in 4wd (we had a 2wd and all the 6710's i have seen to date had 2wd..

You sure they weren't stopped around 86 Udi, when Force II came in, never recall seeing an SQ version?

there were no II-series 6710's, and as far as i know only available with Q-cab.

now i am going to see if i can find a picture of it somewhere of our tractor

(and i have to rectify as the first picture i stumbled upon(couldnt find our own tractor in my pictures) is a 4wd version..)

ford-6710.JPG

Peter you smell  :o :o

Stunning mate awesome...

My fave model of yours to date recon  ;)

SEXY SEXY SEXY  :-*

Cheers Barry,yes i smell Christmas beer  :D :D :D  ::)

looks great (even if it is blue  ::) ) only joking mate  :D up to your usual superb standard  8)

Thanks mate  :) i like the blue ones more and more  :-\

looking great, didnt know ford made a 6710, what hp were they? trying to learn about fords as a few people i know now collect the real thing

I have also start to learn more about this legend brand  :D

You sure they weren't stopped around 86 Udi, when Force II came in, never recall seeing an SQ version?

Thanks for the information Barry  :);)

we actually drove a Ford 6710 on the farm up to 2 years ago. great tractor.

i am missing a few small things on the model though.. the muffler should be straight on top if i am not mistaken (heck i had to smash it back in place a few times after collision with overhanging trees.. ) and i am not sure it was also available in 4wd (we had a 2wd and all the 6710's i have seen to date had 2wd..

It is not straight on this one and it is a 4 wd  ;)

nice little convo pete good job

Cheers Paul  :)

the 6710 was available in 4wd ;)

great model by the way :)

Yes they were and thanks mate  :)

flat-floor cab with gearsticks to the right of the seat and Dual-Power as std. on the floor button, same engine as the 6610 of the time,about 86bhp.Father-in-law had the 7710 (turbo'd version about 98bhp) from new (Yreg) until a few years ago...traded-in for the TS110A

We had a 6710 come in one autumn with Alkhober Grange Farm Contractors to harvest our maize with a self-propelled Hesston forager. It was on one of the trailers,under-powered...they went to 8210s soon afterwards.

It looks Awsome Peter, best christmas i had in years.

Erik.

Thanks Erik I'm glad you like her  :);)

Well peter that looks excellent again, I am sure this wil not be the last master piece you show us.

;)8)

Cheers Jez mate i have three more Deeres coming up  :) :) ;)