Fordson in 1:16

robbo

Guys

I am after a bit of information about this model. It seemed a bit unusual and I don't think I have seen another (recently anyway). I think it is an ERTL model in 1:16 but that is by no means certain as there is no makers name on it anywhere.

It is metal diecast and quite heavy.

Models093.jpg

Models091.jpg

Models092.jpg

It doesn't really fit in with the rest of my collection so if any of you Fordies want to make me an offer then send me a pm

thanks

• 1 month later...

indeed. this is the closed engine casting.. made between 1980-1990 , was available in the blue box. in orange box it was made from around 1975-1980 and there are two more variations. the open engine casting in orange box and the Green Gables TV-show version(box). the number on the bottom can tell you exactly what date it was made.. but i keep forgetting how that worked again.. (day 39 of 1989?)

you can see nearly all Fordson Models in 1:16 scale made by Ertl on my site.