scania eight wheeled tipper with grab

its 1\32 scale marcus , and the hiab sean is of the new ray peterbuilt the one with the trailer and load of steel girders , i added a clam shell bucket on the hiab i will get more pics later nothing is fixed at moment just setting it all out at moment

i had 380hp one bill on muck away with alloy wheels it was a nice lorry i could not get comfortable on the motorway with it thou only a day cab and could not get seat tilted back enough for me when it was in cruise control sitting there with feet up ;D ;D

i think marcus i will paint her up and run it with the artic tipper that i made  ;)

Nice mate, you will be in the trucking mags soon too!!!!

Looking excellent graham, I am guessing this is for the next master layout?

A bit off topic mate but what happened to the massive Arable farm from toytrac?

the arable farm is just in the spare room all packed away just as it came back from toytrac

ah with you mate, have seen that rig on ebay before,never thought about using the hi ab like that mind

That's the only thought I ever had for using it!!  ::):D :D

Graham, Sir Graham. .. . however you wish to be know Honourable Gent. ..

That is one I reckon, the best lorry convo on here. .. . or anywhere else for that matter.  8) I cannot wait to see her painted :o