Kids new farm

BigX500

oh my lord that is cool

i love the jcb 414 some machine

andyou are really good i think/or hope they like it when she isfinished

Use to buckrake with one many years ago but must of mitt i rather use the JD7710 I had but was over 200hp, They both love it

i love it when big grown men claim its for the kids :D :D :D :D dont be ashamed mate, once you start you just cant stop

nice work for a first attempt i must say

Thinking that kick the kids out and play all night been a good while since i done some proper carpet farming, certainly good the since i been on this forum.Even the wife likes it may be because i am spending more time with the kids and less getting under her feet.

That's a great shed by any standards. Glad you got started with it all and I look forward to seeing more soon. Bet the kids are well chuffed with that  ;):) and secretly you are too. .. .  I know your type. ... I bet as soon as they have gone to bed your up there striking out in the next field, restacking the bales, just finishing that bit of hedgetrimming. ...  ;) ;) :)

That's a great shed by any standards. Glad you got started with it all and I look forward to seeing more soon. Bet the kids are well chuffed with that  ;):) and secretly you are too. .. .  I know your type. ... I bet as soon as they have gone to bed your up there striking out in the next field, restacking the bales, just finishing that bit of hedgetrimming. ...  ;) ;) :)

i caught my Dad doing that with the 6920 and siku bale trailer  :D he said he was 'moving' it before it was broken  ::)  :D :D