what do you think they will bring in 2009?

tatty

a lot of 'quality' stuff i hope to get the brand going in the right direction, got a lot of cathing up to do!!!

most i guess will be out at the Jan toy fair?, but usually there they tell us one thing and not much changes anyway! >:( >:(>:( >:(

anybody know about the 2009 release mf model 7580 i bet it is a printing error should be 7480 my mf dealer says definately not a 7500 series coming any info would be great,paulali

Our dealer said that when just before they released the new face lift fergies, They have been changing the aroud every 5 years and it was 2003 the they brought out the 6400/7400 range, Also in Sima in february home of the new fergies so we will wait and see ;) ;). But on the other note and correct me if I am wrong put Perkins engine contract runs out in 2010 or 2011 so we might see all Sisu powered fergies? so they might wait till then.