Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marky complained some time ago that there was no Massey Ferguson in my collection so I have taken steps to correct that oversight  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) There ain't no colour prejudice in my cabinet  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MF1200 + Chisel plough

MF590

MF135

002-4.jpg

Got these 3 home today from outback all in 1/16, lots of dollars but WOOO HOOO they are SWEET  8) 8) 8)

016-4.jpg

017-5.jpg

018-3.jpg

019-3.jpg

looking sweeeeeeettt indeed.. To bad it costs quite a bit extra to get something from Outback due to customs.. I have one item of theirs on my wishlist, but the additional customs fee holds me back..

are those all precisions? if so, could you place a few more pictures? (i have recently been sent a list of precisions old and new from an ebay seller.. if you are interested.. drop me a pm)

That's an Exeter registration plate, 1979. You'll have to do a search on the DVLA website to see if it's still registered on the computer, if it is you'll be able to get a log book and tax it then.  ;);D

That's an Exeter registration plate, 1979. You'll have to do a search on the DVLA website to see if it's still registered on the computer, if it is you'll be able to get a log book and tax it then.  ;);D

Funny that - I did a check on it to see, and found out exactly that! circa 1979 so that gives credence to its' age!!  I wonder if it was actually on a combine.....?