Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has  a van and a trailer full of stuff for you all, just finished loading. we are setting off at 6.30 to be in good time for the seven hours to set up his stand :D :D

oh and marky your little baby looks great had a sneak preview ;) ;) ;)

he has  a van and a trailer full of stuff for you all, just finished loading. we are setting off at 6.30 to be in good time for the seven hours to set up his stand :D :D

oh and marky your little baby looks great had a sneak preview ;) ;) ;)

Super....any Ford front weights in there?  ;)

It's like the build up to Christmas! :D I'm desperately trying to finish the Renault for the comp.... and ultimately I suppose to send to Colin :'( :D.... spoke to Jez earlier.... he's edging his way closer on a drinking tour and we will hopefully get a chance to meet for some brekky before it opens.... Barry... are you all set young man... ??? I'd like to be setting out the drive at 7 on the dot so, unless you want a coffee first then you need to be here at 6.55am sharp! ;D [6.40am for a coffee ;)]

that time of night.... 1 hour 40 minutes tops Pete... stick to 70 on the A14 until you pass onto the A1... then floor it to Peterborough (4 lanes... it's heaven) .... take the first Peterborough turn off (regardless of what the sat nav tells you)... head for Crowland - and then follow the sat nav again.... after Peterborough (when it gets to single lane roads and not dual carriageway) - stick to the limits posted - many cameras on that route... you don't want to get a speeding fine in a hire car.... the firm will charge you an 'admin fee' on top of your fine as well  :o :o :o

Have i got it right Marty  ???

post-1581-132639070876_thumb.jpg

Looks pretty staright forward to me Peter, that must be right. Still pee'd that your times have got you in late..   :(

Cheers Tris

Yea I know mate  :'( ,but i will stay to monday so who will going for a beer after the show  :) :)

Well I have given up packing up the van halfway through shed number 2.. (3 & 1/2 sheds full to the brim) ..time for a drink then ready for an early start to pick up the boss (Stevey)  :-*:-*

See you fellow weirdos either on Saturday or Sunday  :-* Love you all (well apart from you know who)  :-*

I'll be staying the night at me Grannies in Kingsland so i'll be a bit closer to you, should get up at 6 and be with you for 6:40  :)

Christ, if you get up at 6 and leave Kingsland before Grannie has a chance to wipe your face and put you in your best bow tie you'll be banging on my door at 20 past! :D I didn't know you had family so close.... where in Kingsland... ??? I've just started on a new pre-school for them ;)

Well I have given up packing up the van halfway through shed number 2.. (3 & 1/2 sheds full to the brim) ..time for a drink then ready for an early start to pick up the boss (Stevey)  :-*:-*

See you fellow weirdos either on Saturday or Sunday  :-* Love you all (well apart from you know who)  :-*

I hope you have something nice for me in that van Barry, none of that red muck this time.... ;D

I'm turning in now too.

Leverets Farm - Check.

Field Boards - Check.

Machinery - Check.

Scania Lowloader - A.M.

Nicks Precision 9420T - A.M.

Grahams FH12 - A.M.

Vaderstad drill for sparrowlegs stall - Check.

Wall for Sue - Check.

Clean Pants - A.M.

Me - knackered.

Traci - had enough already!!

See You All Sunday (Sat for some of you!)  :)

Well it is going to be one of the most amazing Spalding shows ever!!

Typical I left my FTF polo shirt in Germany......

I may pop out today and buy a John Deere shirt just so all can recognise me..

I have to say I am getting all excited here and cannot waiti to arrive, see everyone, annoy marky, poke fun at barry, possibly buy pDC a mars bar.

Not to much on the purchase list, a print from Ian, my 4055 from Pete and a trailer from Barry.

See you all there.............with bells on...

Christ, if you get up at 6 and leave Kingsland before Grannie has a chance to wipe your face and put you in your best bow tie you'll be banging on my door at 20 past! :D I didn't know you had family so close.... where in Kingsland... ??? I've just started on a new pre-school for them ;)

Wipe my face and put bow tie on..... :D :D :D

On the Lugg Green Road, last house on the right, over looking Jonny Price's farm  :)