Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must speak up for my son - he's sound asleep at the moment and I can't hear a thing.

He's looking forward to Spalding - Sue, I have never been to a Tractor Model Event until last year and I really enjoyed it.  I started to think about all the things I have always wanted to collect (Britains Garden Set, Britains Stables etc). I had loads but my four brothers stole it all for various conversions for their farms. I bought loads of Christmas presents (TE20 T towels and the like) and Cerin had the best time winning the raffle thanks to everyones generosity.

I must speak up for my son - he's sound asleep at the moment and I can't hear a thing.

He's looking forward to Spalding - Sue, I have never been to a Tractor Model Event until last year and I really enjoyed it.  I started to think about all the things I have always wanted to collect (Britains Garden Set, Britains Stables etc). I had loads but my four brothers stole it all for various conversions for their farms. I bought loads of Christmas presents (TE20 T towels and the like) and Cerin had the best time winning the raffle thanks to everyones generosity.

yeah but you did soundproof his romm jo :D :D :D :D

so will you make toytrac this octtober then??

... I have never been to a Tractor Model Event until last year and I really enjoyed it.  I started to think about all the things I have always wanted to collect (Britains Garden Set, Britains Stables etc). I had loads but my four brothers stole it all for various conversions for their farms..

It's compulsive, Jo.  I had a farmyard as a child in the 50's and often wish I had never given it away.  I had many happy hours playing with it until I decided I was too old for such things!  Now I realise you are never too old...

TE20 - my favourite tractor and also the first model in my collection.

I went to Toytrac last year and enjoyed myself immensely and will be going this year too. May even take part of Leakey Vale as Wincanton is about an hour's drive for me

I assume you have been saving hard, Cerin.  Hope there is room on the floor for all these new purchases  ;D

yes saving what i can the floor is now reletively clear ::)

And she said he blows off when he's sleeping  :o :o :o>:(:o :o ;D

no only when driving red tractors Marky :P

He'll be on the roofrack then Mark what do you reckon  :D :D :D :D :D

sounds like fun Simon :P

• 4 weeks later...

As the show is getting closer  ;D  and this is my first time going  :)... can anybody help me by answering the following questions

What time does it open/close

How much to get in

Will the people who make the front/rear mower combinations be there

Will there people who sell dealer box UH models

think thats all for now  ;)

thanks

As the show is getting closer  ;D  and this is my first time going  :)... can anybody help me by answering the following questions

What time does it open/close

How much to get in

Will the people who make the front/rear mower combinations be there pot luck mate

Will there people who sell dealer box UH models proberbly mate

think thats all for now  ;)

thanks

Unfortunately Tris some of the details he is asking for aren't on the website.

There is no mention of any entry fee? or of the time that the doors open?

Will we be able to get dealer boxed models or just standard boxed ones?

Never having been before I don't know the answers either :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

door open about 10 ish from memory.so plenty of time in the travellodge for hangover sleep. its right nextdoor anyway

think it was 4 or 5 quid last time out, but not sure

sellers and dealer boxes, i would guess some will be there with them, really depends what your after, if its on webistes then it will be there, but dont expect every one, you might or might not see say valderstad stuff  or lemken, they seem hard to source via websites so might be as hard there