Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

I missed you Wil, you were pointed out to me heading across the car park while I was waiting  to get in [by Nick I think ???] but I didn't manage to catch you again... Next year though ;);D

no worries mate,

i did a few trips to the car park to unload the purchases..  ;) and if i dont run into anything problematic, i should be there next year again  ;D and this time in the right Travellodge  ;) (was in the one in Long Sutton instead of the one in Spalding.)

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home after a couple of days near Spalding - really good to meet you all, especially the guys who came from abroad, some new faces every year too. Thoroughly enjoyed the day.  ;)

we got back last night from our little jolly , it was a whistle stop tour for us but i thought it was a great show lots of people , great to see everybody again that i know , hopefully get to know more in years to come  ;)

Was a Aussome weekend. Even the wife enjoyed it, Thanks ad for bringing your folks, saved my a$$ by aimee chatting to your mum.

Was realy good putting a face to the names on here, meet ALOT of people, made it realy worth the trip, Hope to be back over for the 2011 april event, bye then it might be called the FTF spalding tractor show

Thanks for a aussome fun filled weekend guys, sorry to those who missed it,

Was a Aussome weekend. Even the wife enjoyed it, Thanks ad for bringing your folks, saved my a$$ by aimee chatting to your mum.

Was realy good putting a face to the names on here, meet ALOT of people, made it realy worth the trip, Hope to be back over for the 2011 april event, bye then it might be called the FTF spalding tractor show

Yes Nick it was a Aussome weekend mate  ;)

to all i saw or didnt see.....have to apologise for being short in replies or rushing around!!!....it was to hot in the small hall for Harry....infact me, when will they learn to get some air con!!! so had to keep moving!

great to see you Nick as well, you made it all the way over here and i only spoke to you for 30secs!!, maybe next time!  ;) ;)

Yeah the 24hr flight.... Well i got home, sleept for most of the LA- nz flight, I was glad when we got to auckland, got all my models thru customs around 3x over the $$ amount i was aloud...

Was good to meet you ben.... Atleast we spoke even if it was for 30sec...

Im working on 2011 and might try bring a diorama with me....

Great to meet you both.

Mum was very please tht Aime there to speek to.

We all Really enjoyed It

Was bloody good meeting you and your floks ad, Aimee was Realy happy your mum was there also, proberly even more than your mum

it was allsome for me to for my frist show it was great to meet you all