Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marky, will you have all 3 ladys there when we come up???? .just makes a difference what way i go thats all

depends on the weather mate in all honesty... if it's warmish (well not cold) and dry then Fanny will be in situ as well  ;)

I'd like to get them all together for a family pic if I can

You trying to make yourself look flash with a bigger tractor again  :D :D :D don't worry about those gates Bazza the big nissan i'll pull them down  ;) ;) ;)

why i know where he leaves the spare key to its under the ............................ on the leftof the gates  ;):D :D :D :D

We have booked into Springfields as well - nice and early cos we booked it at the last Spalding!  So two more at that big table then eh!

EEee lad will be reet tasty to see thee lad and t'misses.... I'm coming up now.. I had a bloody good laugh at TT with you two  :-*

Indeed... sounds like Saturday is going to be as much fun as Sunday at this rate  :o:D :D

Always is the best bit ...we make it that way..large slap on back to all weirdos  ;)

Sounds fun, But Barry better not start beating poor Marky up again :D

And another on Marky's belly...he deserved it Ad for a years agro  ;)