Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ay triss ive a feeling all us lot will modenise it after a pint or too  :D

I suspect this Travelodge having been invaded by FTF in the past and will be expecting it.

Adam, Travelodges are basic but clean and comfortable in my experience.  Usually are equipped with TV, radio, tea and coffee makings.

Have just booked my room at travelodge (but the one at kings lynn.. cheaper!)

This will be my first time at spalding and I cant wait!!!  ;D ;D

Had another look at the last show pics and i spotted lots of models I like the look of.. just hope they will still be there!!

would be good to come and have a chat with you lot and finally meet you... (would of done at toytrac but got called to work 5 minutes after i arrived... was not happy)

regards

simon

Why don't we just have FTF name badges this year  ???;D ;D

Might be an idea if there's a roll of Avery labels on the FTF table and if anyone wants to come out of the closet they can go and sign in and get a sticker with their name & display name on.... that way we'll stand a better chance of catching up with everyone we want to catch up with....

Of course you could stay off the radar and not wear a badge........ Marky might want to do that....  ;)

Wearing the FTF polo shirts always is a give away as SATNAV & me always do but I guess being this handsome everyone knows me anyway  ;) especially standing behind UTS stall  >:(

As for Marky...you can always here him wittering on about the same old boring tripe...and his nose takes up most of the hall space  ;)

As for you Simon I expect you will have a little monster running amoke causing chaos  :D :D

Why don't we just have FTF name badges this year  ???;D ;D

Might be an idea if there's a roll of Avery labels on the FTF table and if anyone wants to come out of the closet they can go and sign in and get a sticker with their name & display name on.... that way we'll stand a better chance of catching up with everyone we want to catch up with....

Of course you could stay off the radar and not wear a badge........ Marky might want to do that....  ;)

dam good idear si this is gotta be done

Wearing the FTF polo shirts always is a give away as SATNAV & me always do but I guess being this handsome everyone knows me anyway  ;) especially standing behind UTS stall  >:(

As for Marky...you can always here him wittering on about the same old boring tripe...and his nose takes up most of the hall space  ;)

As for you Simon I expect you will have a little monster running amoke causing chaos   :D :D

I think I'll spare everyone that this time around  :D :D :D :D

And it's all very well you with your fat wallet and flashy spending on polo shirts Bazza..... there are paupers amongst us who can only stretch to a paper sticker.....  ;)

dam good idear si this is gotta be done

I'm sure if we all keep reminding him Andy will remember a roll of address labels...... maybe  :-\

you'll know me.....screaming baby on shoulder, wife carrying bags behind like a pack donkey (dont tell her that :D :D :D)

might bring the push chair, better for going down narrow aisles! ;D ;D ;D

you'll know me.....screaming baby on shoulder, wife carrying bags behind like a pack donkey (dont tell her that :D :D :D)

Alternatively we could just look around for the biggest wallet with the least coming out of it..... ;)

How has Julie got on with the whole push chair thing  ???..... women seem to approach them as more of a fashion accessory than a bloody car, we got through hundreds of the darned things..... managed to avoid Quinny but we did have a Jane [pron. Hann-ay  ;) apparently  ::)] for a while.... those things will hit your wallet mate  ;):D

she's not used it yet, should be ok by spalding! :D :D :D

its a Graco sport deluxe travel system thing....with cup holders! ::), Tris would love it! :D :D

gonna fit some ankle catchers later! (just cant think what the romans called them, its on the tip of my tounge! :-\ :-\ :-\)

should work wonders in the big hall! ;D ;D

she's not used it yet, should be ok by spalding! :D :D :D

its a Graco sport deluxe travel system thing....with cup holders! ::), Tris would love it! :D :D

gonna fit some ankle catchers later! (just cant think what the romans called them, its on the tip of my tounge! :-\ :-\ :-\)

should work wonders in the big hall! ;D ;D

Sounds nice mate, brummm brruummmm!  :D :D Would you like me to bring the boogy board to clip on the back for Tris to ride on  ???;):D :D :D

Sue, this Travelodge was merely a building site last year. It's brand new, a virgin to the FTF Experience!

As for you Benjamin, cup holders? Are you suggesting I drink and drive?! How about a hands free kit? Does it come with Pram Nav?! :D

Any more polo shirts being made up Andy?

You'll recognise Traci, screaming Tris on one shoulder and Springfields hsopping bags on the other

:D :D ;)