Model Section at Somerset Show, January 31 & Feb 1

magead

The Somerset Vintage & Classic Tractor Show takes place at the Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset over the weekend of January 31 and February 1. In addition to full size tractors there will be a class for model displays, with a trophy for the best display. To enter contact: Allan Gates. Tel 01747 824913 07742 98571 www.somersettractorshow.co.uk 

I displayed last year and it was not a bad show at al. Having a display featuring many models of tractors there on show for real worked well for Mar, Sean and I.

May be a bit cold this year though  :-\

Dont want your little hobbit hands to fall off now do we Trissal :D :D ::)

It's a good show Barry, I expect there is some photo's from previous shows around somewhere.

If you want a day out, it's three sheds full of classics . ... . good enough for ya?!

I'll see how I'm fixed but sounds a possibility  ;)

So watch out  :-*

Which traders were there last time  ??? Steve & Karen I presume  ???

Barry, most of the traders are in the toyfair. This is a seperate affair but happens to coincide by being held on the Sunday of the same weekend as the Classic Tractor Show. Entry fee's are seperate, it is held in another venue on the Bath and West Showground site. Steve and Karen have a stall in the toyfair, as does Cefwyn Davies and a couple of others selling new or obsolete stuff.

There were one or two traders in the Classic Tractor Show itself, can't remember who they were. Selling new stuff.

• 4 weeks later...