NEW plow - Kverneland RB100 1:16

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blimey.. that's hugely impressive work... thanks for sharing...

can I just ask one small favour please Anders... can you not post more than 6 pictures per post in future please.. some of our more remote FTFers are still on 56k dial up and it makes it easirer to load each page then  ;)  - many thanks in advance for your cooperation... and thanks once again for sharing

• 2 months later...

Hello again

Just some updates on the plough.

All functions are working now;

Landwheel steeres left and right, stopsrews are securing that the wheel is aligned with the coming landsides.

P5040093.jpg

P5040094.jpg

P5040095.jpg

P5040092.jpg

Plough raises and lowers, again the stopscrew secures the correct depth.

Boom turns over and tiltscrews are in place to secure that the boom lays horizontal when the tractor drives in the furrow.

P5040091.jpg

P5040096.jpg

P5040097.jpg

P5040098.jpg

P5040099.jpg

First furrow adjustment is working. Furrowwidth adj. is coming soon….

Electronics consists of a printboard from a Hitec HS 5045 digital servo. But the potentiometers has got a 2 kOhm resistance to achieve a full 180+ degr. operation. Instead of the 120degr. standard. Endpoint and trims is made from the transmitter.

P4210087.jpg

P4210089.jpg

Video says more than words and pics….

Here is a link :

Blimey Anders,

Thats mighty impressive work and a great attention to fine detail do you have any over veiw pictures with the plough in all its glory by any chance?

exellent work mate keep it up 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello everybody

Time flies and I have a made a little progress on my 7 furrow reversible plow.

As you can see I am alomost there. I mounted all the beam supports to make it variable between 19 and 31mm or 30-50cm or 12-20" in real life -and it works :)
Its manually adjustable via a spindle just like the first-furrow adjustment.
Then I made a new wheel with hub and a tire-thread pattern almost identical to the real one. At least the dimensions is correct.
Then I've got all 'the same parts' cut out for me. I actually wanted this project to be 'hand made' but I thought that the project took me from somewhere around 2009 till now, and it would only take longer to do it by hand...
So I guess I have been around many aspects of designing and building in this project. By hand and by CNC, from drawings on a paper to exact measurements on the screen.
Mouldboard is from stainless steel and all the 'parts' has been laser-engraved to give a realistic view.
OK, so here is some pictures for you all:

Kverneland1.jpg

Kverneland2.jpg

Kverneland3.jpg

Kverneland4.jpg

Kverneland5.jpg

Kverneland6.jpg

Archived