Claas Lexion 600 Conversion

As you can see from the pictures this is no where near finished, but unfortunately I go back to London at the weekend and I won't have chance to tinker with my models for the next couple of months.  So I thought I would show you how far I have got so far.

The green isn't completely right, and I am not sure if the spoils it enough to warrent a complete respray.

I am pretty pleased with the bed trailer though.

Enjoy.

post-299-132638999746_thumb.jpg

post-299-132638999753_thumb.jpg

The green does look a little dark but the photo's do in general so maybe it looks better in the flesh? The paint job itself looks nice though - finish wise. The Laser Pilot units look better than the Siku breeze blocks!!

Would a header that big come on a single axle trolley though?

Yes I considered putting a second set of wheels on the trailer but couldn't find any at the time, I think I will add an extra set when I get a chance. I have cut the 40ft bed down to 30ft and added camera's aswell to make it more european.

Guess what paint I used, 2 coats of primer then 2 coats of rover apple jack.  When you compare it to the UH Claas Tucano it is a little darker but I think it will look better as soon as I get all the decals and details added.